I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Snow Day

Today was the first day this season in lower Delaware that we had enough snow to cancel school.  It's a beautiful Winter Wonderland out there.  So, to celebrate the season and wonderful Winter white, I bring you...

4 comments:

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I live in the Chicago suburbs, and we STILL haven't had any real snow. Flurries a few times, but that's it. I'm kind of jealous!

Unknown said...

living in NC we don't see much snow...your treasury is so very pretty.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

JudysDesigns said...

Jealous. Live in NW Ga near Chattanooga and no snow this year. Your treasury is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thank you Paige, Yankee Burrow Creations, and JudysDesigns. Your comments are always appreciated.