I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Mojo...Mahna Mahnama

Some Mondays are harder to face than others and that's when you need a heavy duty dose of mojo to get you going and ready to face the week.  This was a particularly hard weekend for me, so I'm bringing out the big guns!  Ok, so maybe I'm dating myself just a bit while I'm at it, but this is THE best way to start the week.  C'mon, am I right?

Muppet Show - Mahna Mahna...m HD 720p bacco... Original!


Enjoy your week...and if you feel yourself losing your mojo, come back here for a refill :)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Needed this so bad today. It's foggy and gloomy here. Thank you!

Unknown said...

great...now I'll be singing that all day. LOL
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

2justByou said...

What a great way to start the day - with the Muppets! =0)
New GFC follower here. Love this post.
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you Michelle, Yankee Burrow Creations, and 2justByou. I'm glad I was able to bring some joy to your day. I know it made me feel better.

Marsha of Marsha Neal Studio said...

Love that! We played that and "Three Little Birds" for my daughter in the mornings during her first year (she is only 5 now) to wake her up in a fun manner. There are just those things in life that are wonderful - this is one! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

Three Little Birds! Love that song. How sweet.