I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Friday, February 1, 2013

The ABCs Of Life...D Is For Dog

I had mentally prepared myself for today's blog. I had planned on writing about dementia, which is something my family is dealing with, but after last week's post, I needed something that wasn't so emotionally draining...so today is going to the dogs.  Even though I am a self-professed "cat person," I must admit that I like dogs, too, and if we had a yard with a fence we'd probably have a dog, too.  So, D Is For Dog.












8 comments:

Unknown said...

great doggy items...love the felted puppy.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

YanArt said...

Gorgeous selection!
So cute! I love it!
Thank you!

Unknown said...

They are! Love them all. Now I want a dog.

Laineys Pawtique and Bakery Inc aka Lainey and Her Staff said...

I LOVE all the different things you found for our 4 legged babies :O) I have to go check out all these talented Artists!

Judy

Unknown said...

Yours was the first one that popped up in my favorites. Thank you for the inspiration for today's blog. Your dogs are incredible.

colleen said...

Wonderful selections. I just love the felted dog! I'd have a dog if my yard was fenced in. Great post!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like them. When I get a dog I'm definitely hitting you up for some cookies.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Colleen. This was a fun blog post.