I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I've Been Nominated For An Award

OK, so there is no fanfare, snapping cameras, acceptance speech, or shiny trophy to display, but it still feels nice to be recognized by one of my peers.

You can read all about it on my new page.

6 comments:

2justByou said...

Congrats on the award!!! Consider this a snapping camera. lol =0)
~Kim
http://2justByou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you Kim:)

Anonymous said...

Hi! Visiting you from Kim's G+ Blog It Up group. Congratulations on your award! Blogging takes a lot of time and effort and you should be recognized on a job well done.

Jayne
Handmade Cuties

baymoondesign said...

Congrats! Be happy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Well deserved!

Stucco Contractors Burbank said...

Thanks forr posting this