I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Friday, February 22, 2013

The ABCs Of Life...F Is For Favorites

Beyond Paradise by wostudios
I am an Etsy addict (I'll save pinterest for another post).  So, I thought I'd share some of my favorites that I have come across either through directly searching, while browsing, in an Esty email, or shared from someone I'm now following. Any way I find them, they're all good and if I had a million dollars they'd all be marked as sold!
Retro Photography by LupenGrainne

Periwinkle and Black Corset Bag by fiberpuppy
Victorian Wrought Iron King Size Bed, Nightstands & Lamps by METALMASTERSINC
Mini Kitchen Colander Pendant Light by FleaMarketRx
Forest olive Green Aztec stencil top, layered design, open back tshirt Shovava

Folded Book Sculpture by Licuana Frigerio
Floral Lampwork Earrings by BeadzandMore

Spring Hill Fingerless gloves by WearMeUp
With so many favorites, it's nearly impossible to chose just a few to represent all the things I love about Etsy. I guess you just have to go see all my favorites for yourself.  Which one is yours?

7 comments:

Eyelah said...

nice finds! I like the spool print. I'm addicted to Etsy as well.I'm constantly browsing for ideas.

Visiting via Etsy blog Team.

www.eyelah.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

beyond paradise is top of my list...that purple just pops out at you....then it would be the folded book sculpture. but really, all of them are cool.
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Unknown said...

Thank you for commenting. I love that print, too.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Debbie. I'm glad you liked my post. She has a lot of great prints like that one.

Memories for Life said...

Wow, that purple painting is awesome! And I love the colander light :)

Unknown said...

Thank you. Isn't Etsy great? Totally addicting.

Urbanknit said...

Loving the pendant light! Wouldn't mind one in that exact colour.