I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Mojo...Why Do Fools Fall in Love?

Here's a sweet reminder of days gone by while giving a little shout out to April Fools Day.  Hope you all had a great weekend and have an even better week. If you have a special someone I hope this song brings a smile to your face, and if you don't, may you burst out laughing at all the crazy fools out there who got suckered in.

1 comment:

SarahBeth said...

I started singing the song as soon as I read your title!!