I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday Mojo...So What?

I've got big plans today; lots to do, so I need a song that's going to get me pumped up and ready to take on the world.  Major house cleaning, major gardening plans. I'm psyched to finally get something green in my yard. Of course, most of my flowers will be in various shades of purple, except for the few that Little Man picked out, but that's ok, I guess. Yeah, it's going to be a great day.  So let's crank up the volume, roll up our sleeves, and get this day (and this week) under way!


I guess this would be a good time to let you know that I am a huge P!nk! She is the baddest, toughest most talented rockin' chick out there. If this song doesn't get you pumped up, in my opinion, you don't have a pulse. (Oh, and definitely expect more videos and blog posts featuring P!ink.)

2 comments:

Steph said...

LOVE Pink!!!

Unknown said...

She is pretty darned amazing.