I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Mojo...Nick Vujicic

Feeling a little down? Feeling defeated? Feeling the weight of the world on your shoulders today? Stop, take a breath, and remember all there is to be thankful for. Do you have a roof over your head? Do you have food to eat? Did you wake up today? It's up to you to decide if today is going to be a bad day, a good day, or a great day.

Need some motivation? Put your life in perspective. How would you deal with life if you were Nick Vujicic. Would you be thankful or would you feel sorry for yourself? It's a choice. So, what's it going to be? I chose to have a great day!


No comments: