I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The ABCs of Life...J is for Jewelry

I know I have a tendency to write heavy, heartfelt posts, but there are occasions when lighthearted and fun will do nicely. Today is one of those days. I had a few other choice words come to mind, but I decided I'd like to share some of my favorite Etsy jewelry.

First up, I present jewelry for the ears, and before I go any further, let me tell you how hard it was to pick just four of any of the categories. There are so many talented Etsians and there is such diversity. This was really a difficult choice, because they're all my favorites.

                    Black Lace Cat Earrings             Lampwork Beach Earrings
                   Round Denim Earrings           Red and Black Full Moon Earrings

Next up, jewelry for the fingers.

       14k Gold Swiss Blue Topaz Ring        Double Rainbow Moonstone Ring
       Lacerta Heart Ring        Art Deco Champagne Diamond Ring

Next is jewelry for the arm. This, I think was the hardest to chose from, simply because of how many favorites I have. Honestly, I want them all. I just love jangly, bangle bracelets.

          Purple Floral Charm Bracelet     Chainmaille Bracelet   
          EcoFriendly Seed Bead Bracelet      Multi Bead Cluster Bracelet

And lastly, I share some of my favorite jewelry for the neck.

          Bead Market Lariat     Chainmaille Choker
     Goldstone Crochet Wire Choker     Lavendar Crochet Beach Necklace

Perhaps you see some items you have already discovered. Perhaps you have found some new loves. Either way, I hope you have enjoyed this little stroll through a tiny piece of my personality.

Just curious, which piece of jewelry is your favorite? Can you even pick just one?

No comments: