I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday Mojo...Yakety Sax

Do you ever get the feeling that you're going as fast as you can, but not going anywhere? Last week I was so busy and this week I am once again hitting the ground running.  So, if you're like me, with too much to do and not enough time to do it all in, let's kick it up to overdrive and get this show on the road.


OK, so I had originally been planning on doing a video from The Benny Hill Show, but I just couldn't find the right video to capture the mood I wanted...until I came across this one.

This week my son has to do a speech dressed as George Washington (working on the costume today and tomorrow), we have three little league games, I need to plan  and shop for this week's menu (which involves the dreaded comparison pricing and couponing, then hitting various stores), and sadly my poor little Etsy shop gets pushed back in the list of things that need to be done.

So, what's on your plate this week?

No comments: