I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

If I Won The Lottery

Let's just say, for the fun of it, that I had the winning ticket in tonight's lottery. (Like you haven't thought about how sweet life would be if you won.) Look, I know my chances of winning. This is just a pipe dream. But just for the fun of it, let's say I did win.

To give you an idea of what my good life would be like, here are a few things I would love to spend some money on, if I had it.

A real honeymoon...Bora Bora sounds nice
These stunning shoes

This beautiful dress to wear when I go to Bora Bora
This beachy mirror to go in the entrance foyer of my beach house
To find my first love and fix it up and never let it go again
This bed
A place to put my collectibles
So, what would you do with all that money if you had the winning numbers? (Besides jump up and down and scream your head off, that is.)

No comments: