I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Mojo...Born To Be Alive

Every day we wake up is another opportunity to have a great day.  You made it through another day. You're here and you're alive! Now go out there and make the best of it...starting with this celebration of life!


8 comments:

Ivana Watkins said...

So true! I needed this today, thank you :)

Duni said...

I agree! Thank you :)
have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

Glad it helped :)

Unknown said...

You're welcome. Have a great day.

BrittanyBowman3 said...

Love this! This is exactly what I needed to hear this morning as I'm sitting at my cubicle at a job that I despise. Today is going to be a great day :)

Barbara said...

Hi Lisa, I'm here via the back door from LinkedIn. Just need to say one thing that would help me with your blog is to change the background to something less busy. It could be my eyes, but it's hard for me to read. That said, I ound your post for today an inspiration, now I'm your newest follower. :) chech out mine if you like.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you are not happy with your job, but I'm glad I could brighten your day just a bit.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comments. I actually am looking to update my look, so I will definitely keep your words in mind. Thank you for following me. I appreciate it.