I am Lovin'TheGoodOleDays!


Welcome to my blog. I'm glad you're here. You'll find information about my shop; favorite recipes; features of other crafters and artisans; tidbits of beach living; and the ups and downs of life.

Yes, there were some things about the past that were definitely great, but everyone's list is slightly different. This blog is my contribution to the things that make life great, and not so great. Like all things, this blog will grow and change as I do. Come grow with me.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Welcome!

OK.  So I've finally decided to join the blogging world.  I am Lisa, and TheGoodOleDays is my newest venture.  TheGoodOleDays has only been in existence since July.  I started with homemade recycled paper, greeting cards, and cloth napkins.  Last month I added aprons to my inventory, and have plans on adding more.

After joining the etsy community, I added a facebook fanpage, and now I'm doing craft fairs. I'll be at three different shows in the next two months. 



I love the idea of being able to do what I enjoy, to have the ability and time to make recycled paper, and to have the opportunity to stay home with my son and do homeschooling for the first time.  I must give a huge shout out to my biggest supporter, my fiance Harry.  I couldn't do any of this without his love and support.  My life is truly blessed.  Family means everything to me.


3 comments:

MegsCrochetJewels said...

Love the background!!!

Your family is gorgeous!!

AllisontheImp said...

Hey!
Look at you with the apron and all. You look awesome!
Still looking for the Courage badge? Come by my blog and pick up the code.
And congrats on getting this all set up. I like the lemons also.

Unknown said...

Thanks Megs and Allison, for the first comments and the love. Much appreciated. Sorry it took so long to comment back. Still trying to figure out how this all works.